NITECORE Concept 1 Flashlight
Nitecore is continuing to push the boundaries with the Nitecore Concept 1, the first release in the new Concept Series. Featuring a premium CREE XHP35 HD E2 LED for a super bright 1800 lumens max output, the C1 is easily the top of its size class. A conveniently located single side switch control lets users adjust through 5 brightness settings and two selectable operating modes give a choice between direct access to Turbo or Strobe.
Operating on 1x IMR18650 battery (recommended) or 2x CR123A batteries, the C1 offers up to 300 hours of runtime on low and up to 30 minutes on Turbo. The compact 4.39" body tube weighs under 3 ounces without a battery making this flashlight perfect for everyday carry, travel and emergency backup.
The Concept 1 supports multiple battery options including button top & flat top IMR 18650 batteries. For optimal performance and to enable the full 1800 lumen output, we recommend using the button top IMR 18650 provided in the drop down option above (or
here) which has a built-in protection circuit. The light will shut off at the maximum setting when using 2xCR123A or an 18650 battery with lower than 8A output.
NITECORE Concept 1 Specifications
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E2
- Battery Type Supported: 1x IMR 18650 or 2x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 240 yards (219.45 meters)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 12,100 cd
- Brightness Outputs: (IMR 18650)
- Turbo: 1800 lumens / 30 min
- High: 810 lumens / 1h 30 min
- Medium: 300 lumens / 4h
- Low: 80 lumens / 15h
- Ultralow: 1 lumen / 300h
- Brightness Outputs: (2x CR123A)
- High: 810 lumens / 1h 15 min
- Medium: 300 lumens / 3h 30 min
- Low: 80 lumens / 13h
- Ultralow: 1 lumen / 200h
- Weight (without battery): 2.18 ounces (61.9 grams)
- Dimensions: 4.39in (111.5mm) x 0.96in (24.38mm) x 0.94in (23.87mm)
NITECORE Concept 1 Features
- Utilizes a CREE XHP35 HD E2 LED, max output of up to 1800 lumens
- Max beam intensity of up to 12,100cd, max distance of up to 220 meters
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with “Precision Digital Optics Technology” for extreme reflector performance
- Max runtime of up to 300 hours
- Side switch for 5 brightness levels and 3 special functions
- Integrated power indicator beneath the side switch displays remaining battery power (Patent No.: ZL201220057767.4 )
- Power indicator blinks to report battery voltage to the nearest 0.1V
- Features intelligent memory function (except for SOS and location beacon modes)
- High efficient constant current circuit board provides constant illumination
- The built in ATR module automatically regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Magnetic tail cap with stand capability
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Turn on ─ When the light is in the standby status:
Turn off ─ With the light on, tap the side switch once to turn it off & go back to the standby status.
- Press and hold down the side switch until the light is turned on to the memorized brightness
- Tap the side switch twice quickly to activate the ultra-low brightness
- Tap the side switch three times quickly to enter Turbo in General mode or enter Strobe in Tactical mode
Brightness Selection ─ 5 brightness levels are available. When the light is in standby status, hold down the side switch until the light enters the memorized brightness level from last time. Continue to hold down the switch to cycle through “Ultralow-low-mid-high-turbo”. Release the switch to select and memorize the current brightness level. To reselect brightness level, tap the switch once to turn off the light and hold down the switch to cycle through 5 brightness levels.
Special Mode (Strobe/SOS/Beacon) ─ To enter the strobe mode:
- When in standby status of tactical mode, quickly tap the switch 3 times
- When in any illumination status, quickly tap the switch 3 times
─ In the strobe mode, hold the switch for over 1 second to enter SOS mode; and then release and hold the switch for over 1
second to enter beacon mode.
─ Repeat the same operation to cycle through “strobe-SOS-beacon”.
─To exit the special modes, simply
tap the switch once to turn off the light and enter standby.
NOTE: When the product is not in use, always loosen the tail cap to prevent accidental activation.
Package Contents: Nitecore Concept 1 flashlight, holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare O-ring, instruction manual and warranty card
Nitecore Concept 1 Overview