NITECORE NL2150HPi At-A-Glance
- >15A max continuous discharge current
- Ideal for modern 21700 flashlights with high lumen turbo
- Built-in pressure relief valve
- Microporous barrier for heat dissipation
- Built-in PTC for surge protection
- Nickel-plated stainless steel cathode and anode
- This is the battery that is included in the I4000R Flashlight
Included in the Box
- NITECORE NL2150HPi 21700 Battery
>15A High Capacity Performance Battery
The next generation 21700 rechargeable battery from NITECORE, the NL2150HPi has an amazing 5000mAh capacity. This powerful battery has improved performance, and superior energy density compared to previous 18650 batteries. Specifically designed for the i4000R, the "i" series batteries can work with any other NITECORE flashlight that accepts 21700 batteries. An extra 21700 is a great back-up battery to have on hand, as more electronic products and NITECORE flashlights will utilize this battery. The NL2150HPi can be charged using a traditional charger like a NITECORE UI1 or through the i4000R's built in charging port.
Premium Quality Battery
The NITECORE NL2150HPi comes with all of the safety features, quality engineering, and more that has made NITECORE a trusted brand for rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Your expensive electronics are safe paired with an NL2150HPi that features a built-in pressure relief valve, high temperature resistant design, and built-in safeguards to prevent surges. This protects you from overcharging, over-discharging, as well as short-circuits. The NL2150HPi is built with premium materials, such as nickel-plated stainless steel connectors for impact resistance, good conductivity, and resistance against oxidation. Safe and reliable, the NL2150HPi is globally insured and has multiple certifications for electronic use.
21700 Battery Buying Guide
Learn more at
21700 Battery Guide: What You Need to Know
21700 Battery Compatibility
- This is a button top battery designed for flashlights that accept standard 21700 batteries.
- It does NOT work in any non-flashlight device.
- It does NOT work in any flashlights that require a custom battery.
- It does NOT work in any electronics that only accept flat top batteries.
- It can be charged in a lithium-ion charger such as UI1, UI2, UMS2, UMS4.