Note. TM36 LITE has been discontinued and replaced by TM38 LITE. Click here to go to the new product page.
The NiteCore TM36 Lite is a more compact upgrade to the TM36. This light
will blow you away with its power output. Turn the night virtually into
day with its crazy-bright 1800 lumens. The beam distance can light up
to a mind-boggling 1202 yards. To put that into perspective, imagine a
light beam across TWELVE football fields! This light, part of the
NiteCore Tiny Monster line, lives up to its name. It is conveniently
rechargeable and features an
integrated OLED display for output lumens, throw distance, battery status, temperature, and remaining runtime. Light
it up with your choice of 50, 200, 400, 800, or 1800 lumens, or select a
special mode of strobe, search beacon, or SOS. You never know if these
settings might come in handy, but you will sure be thankful for the TM36
Lite when they do!
Use this light for any manner of activities such as search and rescue, caving, exploration, inspection, and more.
- LED: LUMINUS SBT-70
- Battery Run Time (18650):
- Turbo: 1800 lumens / 1 hr
- High: 800 lumens / 3 hr 15 min
- Mid: 400 lumens / 6 hr 45 min
- Low: 200 lumens / 12 hr 30 min
- Lower: 50 lumens / 37 hr
- Brightness Output: 1800 lumens
- Battery: 4x 18650 Batteries or 8x CR123A
- Beam Profile:
- Beam distance: 1202 yards (1100 meters)
- Beam intensity: 310,000 cd
- Length: 7.68" (1495mm)
- Head diameter: 3.54" (90 mm)
- Tube diameter: 1.97" (50mm)
- Weight: 31.24oz (885.5g) (without batteries)
- The world's smallest LED rechargeable searchlight with a maximum throw of 1100 meters
- Integrated multi-function OLED display for output lumens, throw distance, battery status, temperature, and remaining runtime.
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection to charge safely and rapidly
- Eight rapidly switchable brightness levels and modes to select from, including strobe, search beacon, and SOS.
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface (Patented)
- Integral power indicator in the switch displays remaining battery power (Patented)
- Optimal heat dissipation to improve overall performance
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides extreme reflector performance
- Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Flashlight, Standard charger adapter, quality sling, and spare o-ring.