This item is currently unavailable.
Get ready for convenient, powerful illumination with the Nitecore HC60. This headlamp is incredibly bright with up to 1000 lumens of brightness from a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED. With 100 degrees of beam spread and 90 degrees of vertical rotation, the light goes anywhere and everywhere you need it to. The included high capacity 3400 mAh 18650 battery and built-in USB charging capability make this light even more versatile. Fully charged, the included battery can run for a whole hour in the 1000 lumen turbo mode or 680 hours in the lowest mode - that's almost an entire month! Whether for recreational or professional use, the HC60 has been optimized for long-lasting brightness and is a fantastic multi-use tool.
Now available in a holiday gift set which has two high capacity premium 3400mAh 18650 batteries so you can keep one battery in the light and another one charged up and ready to go anytime. The included F1 charger does not only can charger the battery but also can act as the powerbank and charge your mobile phones and tablets. You cannot go wrong with this gift no matter if you use it day in and day out or take it on your holiday trip, give away or keep it to yourself.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 White Light
- Output and Runtime:
- Turbo: 1000 lumens / 1 hr
- High: 420 lumens / 2 hr 30 min
- Mid: 210 lumens / 7 hr 15 min
- Low: 38 lumens / 25 hr
- Ultralow: 1 lumens / 680 hr
- Battery: 1x 18650 or 2x CR123A
- Beam Intensity: 3,400cd
- Beam Distance: 128 Yards (117m)
- Waterproof: IPX7 (1m submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Length: 3.11” (79mm)
- Head: 0.73” (18.5mm)
- Body: 1.06" (27mm)
- Weight: 3.47 oz (98.5g)(without battery)
- A lightweight, high performance headlamp
- Purpose-designed for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor recreation
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides up to 1000 lumens of output
- Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion or two CR123 batteries for up to 680 hours of runtime
- Innovative single button switch is remarkably user-friendly
- Five brightness levels and three special modes to select from
- Memory function for brightness levels
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via Micro-USB charging port)
- A custom catoptrics-based system produces an extremely wide 100° beam angle
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Light housing provides 180° vertical movement to eliminate illumination dead-zones
- Power indicator displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Constructed from rugged PC material and aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized aluminum alloy
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- On/Off: Press once to turn on. Hold down to turn off.
- Brightness Levels: With light turned on, press the switch to cycle through the following brightness levels Ultralow-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
- Direct access to turbo: With the HC60 turned off, press and hold the switch for two seconds to enter turbo level (1000 lumens). Press and hold the switch again to turn it off.
- Special Modes: With the HC60 turned off, press the switch twice in quick succession to access strobe. To cycle through the special modes SOS-Location Beacon-Strobe, press the switch repeatedly. To exit a special mode, press and hold the switch to turn the HC60 off.
Content in the Package: HC60 Headlamp, Two Nitecore 18650 batteries (3400mAh), Spare O-ring, button cover, USB charging cord, F1 charger