THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
You may like the NITECORE HC65 1000 Lumen White/Red/High CRI Output Rechargeable Headlamp
With a powerful brightness of 900 lumens, Nitecore's HC90 headlamp is a rechargeable, super bright yet lightweight headlamp. It comes with a main white LED light as well as red, green, and blue colored lights so you can view wildlife without scaring it off. You can easily adjust the brightness from a minimal 0.2 Lumens up to an incredibly bright 900 lumens and select light colors using an easy to use sliding switch that offers you more output control than the majority of other headlamps on the market. Double cooling features and ergonomic design make it a fantastic light for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor activities.
- LED: Cree XM-L2 T6 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Output and Runtime:
- Turbo: 900 lumens / 1 hour 45 min
- High: 350 lumens / 2 hours
- Eco: 0.2 lumens / 200 hours
- Battery: 1x 18650 or 2x CR123A
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Water Resistant rating (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Headlamp Dimension: Length: 3.39”(90mm) Head Size: 1.26” x1.59" (32mm x 41mm)
- Weight: 135g (4.59oz)(without battery)
- Built-in charger (integrated micro-USB charging port) powered by 1 x 18650 rechargeable battery
- Sliding control switch allows rapid mode switching and accurate brightness adjustment with single hand
- High-efficiency and long runtime
- Extremely wide 100°beam angle
- Can be rotated wide range to prevent illumination dead zones.
- Equipped with unique secondary RGB LEDs (red, green and blue)
- Integrated temperature sensor and intelligent temperature control ensure stable and safe operation.
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Aluminum “unibody” construction is highly rugged and provides excellent cooling performance.
- Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
Content in the Package: HC90 Headlamp, Headstrap, USB cable, Spare Port Plug and O-ring.
Nitecore Headlamp Buying Guide