- White: CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED
- Four ultraviolet LEDs: 4x 320mW at 365nm
- Maximum output of 800 lumens
- High: 800 Lumens - 3.5hr
- Medium: 400 Lumens - 5.75 hr
- Low: 70 Lumens - 15.5 hr
- Battery supported: 2x CR123A or 18650
- Dimension: length: 5.28" (134mm); Bezel Diameter: 1.25" (31.8mm); Tail Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Weight: 3.67oz(104grams)(without battery)
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Specially designed for law enforcement and Military
- Features dual light sources: one main LED plus four secondary ultraviolet LEDs.
- Build-in UV Light for Forensic Analysis, Currency & ID Verification
- Metal micro textured reflector provides a wide cone of peripheral light.
- Dual tail switches ensure ease of use and tactical advantages
- STROBE READY provides direct access to strobe mode in any state (patented)
- Features three selectable modes
- Tail switch features integrated power indicator to display remaining battery power (patented)
- Anti-rolling design
- Two-way titanium steel clip included
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
Accessories in Package
- Quality holster, CR123 battery magazine, clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare O-ring
Product Manual: http://www.nitecore.com/UploadFile/Files/download/1-1_P20UV_UM_en.pdf
- Press power button to turn the light on and off.
- Press and hold mode button to access the strobe function
- Click mode button to select the output level. Selected output level is memorized even after light is turned off.
- While the light is off, loosen the bezel first, then hold down the mode button and tighten the bezel at the same time to switch among tactical, law enforcement and general use modes
Nitecore P20UV Product Overview
Nitecore Ultraviolet Flashlights