Nitecore SRT9 10th Anniversary Edition
Celebrate NITECORE's 10th Anniversary in style with the
SRT9 10th Anniversary Edition. Imprinted near the bezel with a logo commemorating 10 years of innovation, this special edition SRT9 makes an excellent gift for the flashlight fan in your life.
The limited edition Nitecore SRT9 10th Anniversary Edition is the most powerful flashlight in the SRT series yet! This super bright 2150 lumen max output flashlight also offers red, green, blue and UV secondary LEDs for a versatile flashlight you can use day in and out. Featuring Nitecore's patented SmartRing technology and a high power CREE XHP50 LED, the SRT9 can be adjusted infinitely from 0.1 lumens to 2150 lumens via a selector ring located near the bezel. Color outputs and special modes are also quickly accessible this way too. Meanwhile, a tactical tail cap switch controls on/off functionality.
Constructed from durable aerograde aluminum, the SRT9 has a diecast unibody which improves heat dissipation and overall performance. This flashlight runs on 2x 18650 batteries or 4x CR123A batteries for up to 250 hours on the lowest output. Whether you're using the white output for primary illumination or the color LEDs for hunting, inspecting, tracking and vision preservation, the SRT9 is the high performance flashlight you'll love.
- LED: CREE XHP50
- Battery Type Supported: 2x 18650 or 4x CR123A
- Peak Beam Distance: 269 yards
- Peak Beam Intensity: 15100cd
- Brightness Outputs (2x 18650):
- Turbo: 2150 lumens / 1h
- Ultralow: 0.1 lumen / 250h
- Red: 13 lumens / 50h
- Green: 19 lumens / 48h
- Blue: 3 lumens / 48h
- UV: 48h
- Brightness Outputs (4x CR123A):
- Turbo: 2150 lumens / 30min
- Ultralow: 0.1 lumen / 130h
- Red: 13 lumens / 34h
- Green: 19 lumens / 30h
- Blue: 3 lumens / 30h
- UV: 30h
- IP Rating: IPX8 (waterproof & submersible up to 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Weight (without battery): 7.91 oz (224.2 g)
- Length: 5.83"
- Head Diameter: 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 1.37"
- Designed for use in law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
- Die-cast unibody compact body
- The world’s first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology
- Smoothly and rapidly select brightness levels and function by rotating the smart selector ring
- Utilizes a CREE XHP50 LED for a maximum output of up to 2150 lumens
- A micro-textured reflector offers wide angle lighting
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 15100cd and a throw distance of up to 246 meters
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 250 hours runtime on the lowest output level
- Equipped with unique multi-colored LEDs (red, green,blue and ultraviolet), red/blue signaling, strobe and location beacon lights
- 7 rapidly switchable functions to select from
- Versatile 500mW ultraviolet light at 365nm wavelength
- Infinite brightness adjustment from 0 to 2150 lumens
- Multi-functional power indicator light displays low battery status
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Package Contents: Nitecore SRT9 10th Anniversary Edition flashlight, holster, pocket clip, lanyard, spare tail cap rubber cushion, instruction manual, & warranty card
NITECORE SRT9 10th Anniversary Edition Flashlight Overview