NITECORE NL2142LTP At-A-Glance
- Up to 2X Discharge Efficiency vs Conventional 21700 Battery
- 8A Max discharge high performance 21700
- Microporous barrier for heat dissipation and insolation
- Built-in PTC for surge protection
- Nickel-plated stainless steel cathode and anode
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
Included in the Box
- NITECORE NL2142LTP 21700 Battery
NL2142LTP Cold Weather 21700 Battery
Made to perform in freezing temperatures, Nitecore NL2142LTP 21700 battery more than doubles the typical 21700 battery discharge efficiency at -40F, which makes it a great power source for low temperature applications. It comes with a respectable 4200mAh energy storage capacity. An ideal companion for all 21700 compatible devices in cold climate.
>8A Discharge Current
The NL2142LTP is a high performance battery capable of >8A discharge for high lumen flashlights and headlamps.
Premium Quality Battery
The NITECORE NL2142LTP comes standard with all of the safety features, quality engineering, and more that has made NITECORE a trusted brand for rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Your expensive electronics are safe paired with an NL2142LTP, that features a built-in pressure relief valve, high temperature resistant design, and built-in PTC to prevent surges. This protects you from overcharging, over-discharging, as well as short-circuits. The NL2142LTP is built with premium materials, such as nickel-plated stainless steel connectors for impact resistance, good conductivity, and resistance against oxidation. Safe and reliable, the NL2142LTP, is globally insured and has earned multiple certifications for electronic use.
- Capacity: 4,200mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 8A MAX
- Length: 74.6±0.3mm / 2.94"±0.01"
- Diameter: ≤22.3mm / 0.88"
- Weight: 1.67oz (47.5g)
21700 Battery Buying Guide
Learn more at
21700 Battery Guide: What You Need to Know
21700 Battery Compatibility
- This is a button top battery designed for flashlights that accept standard 21700 batteries.
- It does NOT work in E4K and i Series flashlights.
- It does NOT work in any non-flashlight device.
- It does NOT work in any flashlights that require a custom battery.
- It does NOT work in any electronics that only accept flat top batteries.
- It can be charged in a lithium-ion charger such as UI1, UI2, UMS2, UMS4.