This item may have been gently used with minor blemishes and/or without the original packaging. The item is fully functional and contains all critical function accessories including manufacturer warranty.
Nitecore has pulled out all the stops with their newly improved i2 Intellicharger. This 2016 version has a 100% charging acceleration with up a 1000 mA charging current in a single slot, your batteries will charge faster than ever and automatic current selection means the charger adapts to your battery's needs. With the new current active distribution technology, the i2 will adapt to the needs of your batteries. This new version also has expanded compatibility, now supporting 3.7V and 4.35V batteries. These features combined with a temperature controlling design and high quality materials make this charger a step above the rest!
- Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 8W DC 9~12V
- Output voltage: 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%
- Output current: 500mA×2/1000mA ×1
- Compatible with: Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 Ni-MH(NiCd): AA,AAA,AAAA,C,D
- Dimensions: 132mm×70mm×35mm
- Weight: 126g (without batteries and power cord)
- Twice the charging speed of the i2 charger
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Capable of charging two batteries
- Two charging slots charge and control independently
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
Note: Batteries sold separately. The charger does not include batteries.