This item may have been gently used with minor blemishes and/or without the original packaging. The item is fully functional and contains all critical function accessories including manufacturer warranty.
NiteCore HA20 headlamp has redefined hands-free illumination. Light as a
feather at just over 2 ounces, the light packs 300 lumens across five
brightness outputs for a beam throw of 120 yards. See all around you
with up to 100 degrees of beam illumination, and see up and down with
the light’s 90 degree swivel in either direction. Be confident that you
will have power wherever you travel with the light’s ability to run on
two standard AA batteries. The light can also emit white light or red
light, which is useful around night-adjusted vision or when using the
light around wildlife.
Built with the innovative unibody die-cast technology, Nitecore HA20
comes with full metal housing, which is lightweight, sturdy, waterproof,
and has high heat dissipation efficiency. Ideal for climbing, camping,
hiking, hunting, caving, walking, or other outdoor exploration, let this
headlamp be your constant bright companion.
- LED: Cree XP-G2
- Battery Run Time:
- Turbo: 300 lumens - 1 hour 45 minutes
- High: 160 lumens - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Mid: 90 lumens - 5 hours 45 minutes
- Low: 30 lumens - 17 hours
- Ultralow: 1 lumens - 160 hours
- Beam Distance: 120 yd / 110 m
- Beam Intensity: 3050 cd
- Battery Type Supported: 2 x AA
- Body: 3.54 in (90 mm) x .94 in (24 mm)
- Weight: 2.17 oz (61.4 grams) (body excluding batteries)
- Waterproof: IPX67 (waterproof up to 1 meter)
- White and red lights using CREE XP-G2 and two red F5 LEDs
- Three special modes: Location Beacon, Slow Flashing, SOS
- Made from unibody die-casting and featuring Advanced Temperature
Regulation Technology to adjust output according to internal
- Red flashing light displays battery voltage
- Single button design
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 160 hours of run time
- Features intelligent memory effect which remembers the last output your light was on
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
Content in the Package: HA20 headlamp, headband, spare o-ring, 2x AA batteries
- On/Off: press down completely.
- Brightness Levels: press slightly with light on to toggle through brightnesses.
- Special Modes (Police Warning, Beacon, SOS): with light on, hold down switch completely. Then to cycle through, press halfway down.
- Constant/Flashing Red: hold switch halfway down for over one second.